paysafecard is a prepaid card, which is sold worldwide through over 500,000 outlets. This card has become very popular with young people, but is also used by other age groups. The cards are for sale at kiosks, supermarkets and gas stations. It is not necessary for your customer to use a bank account to pay with you.
The paysafecard is often used for checkout in online games, but also for donations or use of dating sites . Depending on the service / product offered by you or paysafecard, your payment methods are a good choice.
Ready to get started?
Paysafecard, in a nutshell:
- #1 Pre-Paid card wordlwide
- No Startup or recurrent costs
- You only pay fees for successful transactions
- Free tools to make more sales
- 24/7 online and real-time access to all transactions
From 12,5% per successful payment received
There are no startup and / or periodic costs. You only pay a transaction fee per successful receive payment based on the average number of transactions per day.
Pricing per successful transaction(*)
0-2 transactions per day average
2+ transactions per day average
20+ transactions per day average
100+ transactions per day average
150+ transactions per day average
Pay out Sample:
|Payment by your customer||€ 10,=|
|Transaction cost 12,5%||-/-||€ 1,25|
|Transaction cost Tax 21%||-/-||€ 0,26 *|
|You will receive Nett on your bankaccount||€ 8,49|
- You receive your assets of the past month at the end of the following month from the trust.
- Revenues below € 25,- (€ 50,- outside the Netherlands) are secured at the trust party-fund until the minimum pay-out is reached.
- You have 24/7 real-time access to all transaction details.
DigiWallet offers you a wide range of plug-and-play plugins for your web shop for free. You don’t need to be a whizkid to install it. Simply follow the instructions provided and you will be up and running in minutes. The plugin makes it possible to accept payments through DigiWallet for all payment methods you have activated.
Make anything payable with our versatile API and Integrate our payment methods in your own solutions. Easy to use for all coders out there. Even for less experienced programmers.
In the DigiWallet Store you can find a selection of plug-and-play tools which you can use via your DigiWallet account.