Frequently Asked Questions
DigiWallet is a payment institution with a license from De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB). We handle payments for third parties. We do not supply products or services ourselves. Go to Consumer Support to find more information about your payment.
Go to Dashboard, choose your organization, choose Administration in the left menu and choose the TAB "Bank details".
In case of a change of the Chamber of Commerce number a new organization has to be created. Go to Dashboard and choose "Add an organization".
On the Dashboard of your organization, choose User Management in the left menu.
• Select the TAB "Invite" and add your new e-mail address
• Once you have accepted the invitation, you can delete the old e-mail address by clicking on the old e-mail address and clicking the "Leave organization ..." option in the lower right corner
Go to Dashboard, choose your organization and choose Websites & Outlets in the left menu. Here you can set the payment notifications per outlet.
Go to Dashboard, choose your organization, choose Administration in the left menu and choose the TAB "Invoices".
Go to Dashboard, choose your organization and choose Websites & Outlets in the left menu.
Go to Dashboard, choose your organization and choose BackOffice in the left menu. You can look up the order via order details. When you have looked up the order, click on the (i) icon to enter the refund.
Check out iDEAL.nl for logos, banners and other promotional content.
Sign up & Account status
You can cancel your account with DigiWallet by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We request you to add your customer number, the reason for cancellation (optional) and your proof of identity (for identification) in the mail. If there are outstanding funds/ invoices, these will be paid in accordance with our terms and conditions and payment terms of the payment method.
After you have provided the requested documents, we will process your application within a maximum of one working day. If you are urgent, please contact us.
It is a legal obligation for all providers of payment services, such as DigiWallet and Banks, to document certain data. We must ensure that all relevant information is known and correct and meets the requirements within the WWFT. For more information and legal texts about the WWFT click here.
The following documents must be submitted:
- A recent copy of the Chamber of Commerce certificate not older than 3 months
- A valid identification copy of the shareholders in which case owners
- A recent copy bank statement of the business bank account (maximum 1 month old) or a recent copy/ printscreen of the business internet banking enironment (maximum 1 week old, the login date must be visible)
A common problem with servers using PHP is that fopen wrappers are switched off. Consequently, no URLs can be called with the file function. This can be solved in several ways:
- Ask your hosting provider to switch on fopen wrappers in php.ini
- Use the example code. This code uses its own function to open URLs, for which fopen wrappers do not have to be switched on.
- Open the URL using the cURL extension (which has to be compiled and switched on)